Seiten

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016

Caffeine and Confidence.


Those two ingredients are the most important things in my life. Caffeine gives me power to change the things and to work on my dreams and confidence gives me the ass-kick.

I want to tell you something about confidence. I think everybody had to struggle in life with his or her self-confidence. It is not easy to think of yourself that you are great, especially when you are shy or when you had many failures in your life. BUT there is a huge BUT you can work on it! Remember I was also once a shy little girl, I was so shy that I couldn’t even have eye-contact and today people around me describe me as a very strong, powerful und confident woman.

Here some tips how can you train yourself to be more confident:
·      In German people say “Kleider Machen Leute” that means something like you are what you wear. So with clothes you can represent yourself a lot. So girl…go out well dressed. Well-dressed doesn’t mean you have to wear expensive clothes, you can also be fancy with normal clothes…it’s just about how do you combine things. And if you are unsecure about your own taste then open some fashion magazines or follow some fashion-pages on Instagram and you will find a lot of Inspiration.
·      Focus on your beauty. This is very important! Be beautiful and feel beautiful….so everyone will love you. People will appreciate you more. And you will be what? CONFIDENT.
·      Set small goals in the beginning…so you will have the feeling you did something great and you will continue to make your stuff.

This were just a few tips. I don’t want you to read books here….So to all the businessbabes out there in the world! Be beautiful, dress well and set your goals…this will give you a great feeling and you will be successful…

Kisses from your

#europeanbusinessbabe

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen