Seiten

Freitag, 12. Februar 2016

Don’t get jealous. Get motivated!


What I realized during my working life (and I’m working since 7 years) being jealous is a poison. Especially women tend to be jealous. But girls it doesn’t bring you anything in life. You will just get wrinkles and you will be unsatisfied with yourself and with your life…why? Because you will always think about why didn’t I got that bonus or this great thing…and then you will hate this person who got it. And trust me being jealous is so not sexy! It will not bring you anything, no friends and nothing….so instead of getting jealous you should get motivated. Motivated to work for the things you want. Motivated to reach your goals. Trust me this is the only thing that will make you happy.
If you are not a jealous person, people will love you more, colleagues will trust you more und your bosses too. You will be a positive person and everyone will be enchanted of your personality.

So my businessbabes don’t get jealous on your colleagues or bosses or friends (especially not on your friends), get motivated to live YOUR dream and to work hard to reach YOUR goal. Because when you have reached what you wanted…you will also be happy if there is somebody who can be happy with you and celebrate it with you.


Businessbabes start TODAY!!!! GET MOTIVATED

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen