Seiten

Samstag, 20. Februar 2016

Stress doesn't really go with my outfit!



Nice weekend to all my businessbabes in the world!!

Today I would like to tell you something about stress and why it doesn't really go with my outfit. Stress is ugly...stress makes you ugly...it changes you personality...so here are some easy tricks I'm using to reduce stress.

First of all EXERCISE regulary!! 
Exercising helps you to sweat out your aggression and your worries...I prefer boxing or jogging. And you know what...it helps you not only to reduce your stress it helps you also to get your body in shape and to look good and feel good!! So girl take your training shoes and do something for your body and spirit!!

Second...get enough SLEEP!!
8 hours is a minimum!!! It helps you to regenerate your cells...your skin will get better and you will look better.... you will have a fresh face and mind. Your brain will be very thankful...and your mind will be fresh for new ideas and new plans to reach your goals.

Third... EAT properly!!
Drink a lot (Water!!!!!)...reduce your alcohol consumption....and start eating healthy. Eat a lot of fresh raw fruits and vegetables. You will see you will feel better..you won't be tiered and you will be full of energy and stress will run away of you :) And the best thing, you will bring your body in shape without any diet pills or so...

So girls this were just a few lifestyle changes I did to reduce stress...My working days are very long...I work 70 hours a week and if I would do it with stress I couldn't do it very long...

And the best advice I can give you....do a few things more you love....don't think too much...just to it!

Love,

your #europeanbusinessbabe

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen