Seiten

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016

MAKE IT HAPPEN!


This is the motto of my life. Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Sara and I'm a 22 year young businessbabe living in Europe. As a teenager I was a very shy average girl. Nobody noticed me. Then one day I started to think about my own life. What would I like to do in five year....where do I want to be....WHO I would like to be? Then I said to myself I don't want to live my life that way I'm living now. But the big question was...HOW TO START????

So one day I opened my facebook and the first thing i saw was a quote saying “Good things come to those who wait” – Good things come to those who work their asses off an never give up!!!!!! So I knew I had to work for my success…and that’s what I did. First of all I had to work on my self-confidence, because I have to be honest, I didn’t had any. (How I did this is the most common question in my community, but this I will show you in another post). So 5 years ago I started to change my life, my way of thinking and the people who were around me. And now I can say I LOVE MY LIFE.

What I have learned is that you are your own creator of your life. YOU are the creator of your happiness. It’s YOU!! But most people don’t know this. And in my blog I want to motivate you to have a better life-quality and to enjoy it to the fullest. I want to show you how I started to write my own story and how I became successful with 22 years.

Keep up with me and I will show you my daily routines, tips and life-hacks how to make your dreams come true.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want more information or if you have any questions.


So go BABE and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. hi sara... i love your words. just like me, i want to motivate other people too with my articel, so...
    please visit my blog http://yakubpratama.blogspot.co.id/
    thank you very much

    AntwortenLöschen